OLLI has two online calendars:
- the Program Calendar that shows most OLLI events (lectures, Study Groups, Shared Interest Groups, Afternoons with OLLI, OLLI Dialogs, OLLI Reads, Kick Offs, Open Houses, Fundraisers, Tutorials, ...), and
- the Commons Calendar that shows the recurring OLLI Commons events.
To use a calendar:
- Click on the Week, Month and Agenda tabs in the calendar's upper right corner to switch between views that show a week, a month or a scrolling list of events.The Agenda view is shown by default.
- Use the controls in the upper left corner of the calendar to select the dates to display.
- Click on individual event names in the calendars to view details (title, description, speaker or facilitator, location, date and time).
Click on the event names in the Program Calendar below to see more detailed information: