Wednesday, April 18th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm at the Kellogg Eye Center Auditorium, Fee $10, OLLI membership is not required.
Learn about the far-reaching applications of IBM’s Watson since it won on Jeopardy a few years ago. John Mesberg, Vice President, Watson Health, will update us on the revolutionary developments of Watson, and the future of artificial intelligence. You do not need to be an OLLI member to attend After Five events.
Proposals are due by May 14, 2018. Do you have a talent, skill, or burning desire to share a favorite topic with like-minded individuals?
- After 5: Exploring the Spectrum of Gender Expression, July 19, 7 pm
- Fall Event Catalog Mailing, late July/early August
- After 5: Argus Farm Stop--A Year-Round Shop for Local Food, August 14, 7 pm
- OLLI Out of Town: Seeing Detroit from the Ground Up Trip, August 16, 8:30 am to 6 pm
- OLLI 2018 Fall Kickoff, Wednesday, September 5, 10 am