- Distinguished Lecture Series:
- Albert Kahn in the Second Industrial Revolution -- May 8
- Stem Cell Therapy for Neurological Diseases: Where Are We Now -- June 12
- Thursday Morning Lecture Series:
- Faces of Addiction -- April 19 to May 24
- Summer Lecture Series:
- Voices of Local Minorities -- June 26 & 28 and July 12
Registration for these lectures is open now, online, by U.S. Mail, and in person.
Wednesday, April 18th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm at the Kellogg Eye Center Auditorium, Fee $10, OLLI membership is not required.
Learn about the far-reaching applications of IBM’s Watson since it won on Jeopardy a few years ago. John Mesberg, Vice President, Watson Health, will update us on the revolutionary developments of Watson, and the future of artificial intelligence. You do not need to be an OLLI member to attend After Five events.
Proposals are due by May 14, 2018. Do you have a talent, skill, or burning desire to share a favorite topic with like-minded individuals?
- After 5: Refugee Resettlement in Washtenaw County -- May 8th
- Visit to Dawn Farm, Residential Treatment Center -- May 9th
- Book Discussion: Enlightened Aging -- Building Resilience for a Long, Active Life -- May 11th
- Day trip: Spanish Motown: Exploring Detroit’s Hispanic Communities -- May 16th
- Big Hearts for Seniors Fundraiser: Lives Well Lived -- May 17th
- OLLI Annual Meeting and Election -- May 24th