The OLLI Development Committee is seeking volunteers.
The OLLI Development Committee is seeking volunteers. This committee is charged with:
- Strategizing how OLLI can fundraise to meet growth and program needs
- Developing and Maintaining the OLLI Case for Giving
- Assisting with drafting OLLI’s Annual Fund letter
- Supporting the growth of the OLLI Friends Endowment Fund
- Supporting OLLI’s Big Hearts for Seniors annual fundraiser
- Planning and supporting OLLI’s annual Donor Thank You Event
What’s most important is creative thinking! Volunteers on this committee do important work to support the OLLI program, but are not required to do personal asks for fundraising. There are many roles with the above opportunities, and we’d love to hear what you may be interested in doing!
Please contact OLLI Director Lisa Barton at (734) 998-9356, firstname.lastname@example.org or OLLI Development Committee Chair Mark Kolins at (248) 320-4426, email@example.com for more information.