Forms & Resources
These additional websites may be of particular interest to OLLI members:
- OLLI at Michigan's page on Facebook
- Osher Foundation
- University of Michigan Geriatrics Center, Turner Geriatric Clinic
- Turner Senior Resource Center
- Road Scholar website
- Margaret Waterman Alumnae Group
- University Musical Society's Educational Events
- University of Michigan Saturday Morning Physics
- University of Michigan Events Calendar
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- University of Michigan Retirees Association
OLLI in the News
- Learn more about OLLI and the Osher Foundation in this January 1, 2016 New York Times article, "Older Students Learn for the Sake of Learning".
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Ann Arbor, MI, is a "magnet for the 50-plus crowd," thanks in part to OLLI at the University of Michigan. See "A Town Packed With Classrooms" in the December 6, 2012 issue of the WSJ.
- OLLI and the UMHS Geriatrics Center are featured in this April 2014 article about aging in Ann Arbor, published in “The Ann Magazine.”
Membership Application Form
Want to become an OLLI member for the first time or update information associated with your OLLI account? Download our Membership Application form, fill it out, and send it with payment to: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
Event Registration Form
Want to register for an OLLI lecture, study group, or other event? Download our registration form, fill it out, and send it with payment to: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
- Registration for OLLI Events (Lectures, Study Groups, etc.) (pdf)
- Registration for OLLI Events (Lectures, Study Groups, etc.) (doc)
Emergency Medical Form
Going on an OLLI trip? Please print out and complete the emergency medical form to keep with you on the trip.
- Emergency Medical Form (pdf)
Study Group Evaluation Form
If you did not fill out an evaluation form on the last day of your study group meeting, please download the form here for completion. Please mail it to our office: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
- Study Group Evaluation (pdf)
Study Group Proposal Form
Do you have a talent, skill, or burning desire to share a favorite topic with like-minded individuals? You don’t need to be an expert to lead an OLLI study group – you need only have the interest in a topic and the self-confidence to offer leadership for a learning experience. Please complete and submit the online proposal form below.