Forms & Resources
These additional websites may be of particular interest to OLLI members:
- OLLI at Michigan's page on Facebook
- Osher Foundation
- Turner Geriatric Clinic, University of Michigan Geriatrics Center
- Turner Senior Resource Center, University of Michigan Geriatrics Center
- Community Programs, University of Michigan Geriatrics Center
- Jewish Family Services of Washtenaw County
- Margaret Waterman Alumnae Group
- Road Scholar website
- University Musical Society's Educational Events
- University of Michigan Saturday Morning Physics
- University of Michigan Events Calendar
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- University of Michigan Retirees Association
- UM Ford School of Public Policy's Events Page
- Washtenaw Community College Enrichment Classes
OLLI in the News
- "EMU professor gives talk on primary selection system", Michigan Daily, January 29, 2020.
- "1619 Project creator to speak at University of Michigan", MLive, January 8, 2020.
- Learn more about OLLI and the Osher Foundation in this January 1, 2016 New York Times article, "Older Students Learn for the Sake of Learning".
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Ann Arbor, MI, is a "magnet for the 50-plus crowd," thanks in part to OLLI at the University of Michigan. See "A Town Packed With Classrooms" in the December 6, 2012 issue of the WSJ.
- OLLI and the UMHS Geriatrics Center are featured in this April 2014 article about aging in Ann Arbor, published in “The Ann Magazine.”
Membership Application Form
Want to become an OLLI member for the first time or update information associated with your OLLI account? Download our Membership Application form, fill it out, and send it with payment to: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
Event Request Form
Want to register for an OLLI lecture, study group, or other event? Download our registration form, fill it out, and send it with payment to: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
- Registration for OLLI Events (Lectures, Study Groups, etc.) (pdf)
Emergency Medical Form
Going on an OLLI trip? Please print out and complete the emergency medical form to keep with you on the trip.
- Emergency Medical Form (pdf)
Study Group Evaluation Form
If you did not fill out an evaluation form on the last day of your study group meeting, please download the form here for completion. Please mail it to our office: OLLI at U of M, 2401 Plymouth Rd., Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
- Study Group Evaluation (pdf)
Study Group Proposal Form
Do you have a talent, skill, or burning desire to share a favorite topic with like-minded individuals? You don’t need to be an expert to lead an OLLI study group – you need only have the interest in a topic and the self-confidence to offer leadership for a learning experience. Please complete and submit the online proposal form below.
- Study Group Proposal Form (online form)
- Study Group Proposal Form (pdf)
- Study Group Proposal Form (doc)
Study Group Instructor/Facilitator Handbook
Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)
Do you want to organize and facilitate a new SIG that will begin in the fall 2020? If so, OLLI is ready to receive and evaluate proposals!
A Shared Interest Group (SIG) at OLLI-UMICH brings together members who have a common interest that they wish to pursue indefinitely within a structure of meetings and activities designed primarily by the members of the group. A SIG typically strives to develop a sense of community and friendship among its members even as it endeavors to enhance members’ skills, education and experiences. A SIG is a participatory group in which all members are included in selecting topics to explore and researching information to bring back to the group.
Applications for a new SIG to begin in fall 2020 must be received by the OLLI office by May 1, 2020 in order to be reviewed and approved in time to be included in the fall catalog. Applications and other relevant documents are available below.