Contribute to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Michigan
OLLI at UM receives funding for its operational costs through endowment and grant funding, as well as fees. Our goal is to provide excellent programming while keeping costs down so that our programs can remain accessible. Toward this goal, in 2011 we launched our first annual Fund for Sustainability drive. Many of our members chose to make a donation to OLLI to promote our sustainability into the future.
We have also had several of our member families choose to designate OLLI at U of M as a place to donate a gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away.
OLLI at UM also accepts gifts in honor of a special person or for a specific purpose that a person or group would like to contribute to.
OLLI-UM’s Annual Fund—helps with today’s needs!
A gift to the OLLI Annual Fund ensures membership and events remain affordable and available to all. While OLLI members and volunteers provide a strong foundation of skills, annual support from donors is needed to maintain and grow operations and meet the needs of our community. Donors contributing $100 or more annually are listed on the OLLI Donor Honor Roll.
Friends of OLLI-UM Endowment—helps sustain OLLI’s future needs!
The Friends of OLLI Endowment was created to ensure OLLI will continue to enrich the lives of others well into the future. Endowment funds are key to ensuring the flexibility of OLLI to respond to current and future needs such as technology, space, programs and access.
Sponsor a Lecture!
Do you have a special interest in one of our upcoming lecture topics? Do you want to honor someone special to you? Then please consider becoming a sponsor of one of OLLI’s lectures or other programs through the OLLI Lecture Sponsorship Program! As OLLI expands its programming to meet member need, donations are critical to OLLI’s sustainability for today and into the future.
- Sponsor an individual lecture for $500-one sponsorship per lecture
- Sponsor an entire Thursday Morning Lecture Series (6 lectures) for $2,500
- Sponsor other programs (Distinguished Lecture Series, Urgent and Critical Lecture Series, OLLI Reads)
Interested? Please contact Lisa Barton, OLLI's Director, by calling 734-998-9356 or sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Can Give:
- To contribute online by credit card please go to: Michigan Online Giving—Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- To contribute by mail please use the Event Registration Form that is available online as a PDF and also in the center of the printed Course Catalog. Contribution checks can be made out to OLLI at U of M and mailed to our office: 2401 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
- Making an outright donation to the annual fund or endowment
- Sponsoring a lecture or lecture series (new!)
- Making a donation in honor or memory of a friend or loved one
- Pledging a gift over 3-5 years
- Making a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA to satisfy your annual required minimum distribution
- Naming the OLLI Endowment Fund as a beneficiary of your retirement account and/or as a bequest in your estate or revocable living trust
- Donations can be specified for membership or scholarships for all OLLI offerings
Contribute by mail using the Event Registration Form that is available online as a PDF and also in the center of the printed Course Catalog. Checks can be made out to OLLI at U of M and mailed to our office:
2401 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105